Senior IT Security Analyst required for 6 Month Contract in Dublin city centre.
Reporting to the IT Security Manager, the Senior IT Security Analyst will join the existing technical team who support, monitor and advise on key security policies, technologies and metrics across our client’s core systems.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT Security Analyst to work with a leader in the financial services space.
The Senior IT Security Analyst will:
• Ensure current and comprehensive security policies are in place and are adhered to
• Perform compliance analysis of processes, systems and controls to ensure ongoing operational effectiveness of the IT General Control environment
• Manage and monitor physical access to secure areas (e.g. Data Centres, Comms Cabinets)
• Assess emerging threats and system vulnerabilities, triggering appropriate IT response to manage risk within the company risk appetite
• Assist with the delivery of IT Security Awareness Programme’s to ensure the necessary understanding of roles, responsibilities and importance of IS Security
• Assist with the management of maintaining all IS related compliance programme’s including PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)
• Liaise with the Global IT Security Team to share ideas, techniques and information where applicable
• Build relationships with key IT suppliers and maintains awareness of their services and strategies
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years IT Security Analysis experience in a corporate environment
• Knowledge of Log Analysis and Monitoring – Syslog, RACF, IPS, Firewalls, IIS
• Knowledge of Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
• IT Security Certification
• Strong team player
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.