Head of DevOps - Dublin CC
I have a really exciting opportunity that's just opened up with a highly successful local start up company based in the city centre. It will be a challenging leadership role where you'll take on the Head of DevOps position and lead a team of highly skilled DevOps Engineers. The role will still be quite hands on and will require an excellent technical background in AWS, CI/CD, Scripting and many other areas.
One of the most important elements needed in this role will be communication. You will remain hands on but will also be leading the team and need to coordinate technical resources as well as reporting directly to the Head of Engineering and working closely with multiple other technical teams. Clear and concise communication is hugely important and a strong track record in this area will go a long way towards setting you apart in securing this role.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* Around 4 years experience in a team leadership role.
* Excellent DevOps experience and strong hands on knowledge of an AWS environment.
* Experience building and deploying applications to the Amazon cloud.
* Strong knowledge of Terraform.
* Hands on Jenkins experience.
* Excellent Linux knowledge.
* Experience building RESTful web services.
* Expertise in performance and scalability optimisation.
* Strong understanding of cloud hosting security practices.
If you'd be interested in finding out more information or progressing with an application, send in your CV or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.