Senior IT Auditor- Dublin
€60-85,000 DOE with benefits
One of Ireland's leading companies based in Dublin are currently seeking to add to their team by hiring a Senior IT Auditor. The client, a large global player has a strong presence on the stock exchange and globally employee over 75,000 people.
The Senior IT Auditor will join the Group Internal Audit team which are responsible for assessing the operational and financial risk management and controls of the company and will help the business achieve better efficiency, performance and growth.
As a Senior IT Auditor you will be giving a unique and excellent opportunity for professional development, in addition to broad experience within the companies and cultures across the Group.
They are looking a personable candidate that can work with multiple individuals across the compliance, risk and audit teams. You will utilise your technical and relationship management skills to build relationships which will provide assurance to key stakeholders who place significant value on the reviews conducted by the Audit function.
Benefits - Relocation, Bonus, Health, Pension, Discounts, Holidays
IT Auditor Requirements:
* A bachelor's degree in technology, computer science or a related field
* Must be fluent in written and spoken English
* Minimum of three years' experience as IT systems professional with at least two years in an internal controls / security or systems management / admin role
* Minimum of two years progressive IT Audit experience as an IT auditor within practice, private or public sector
* Relevant professional certifications (CISA / CRISC…)
* Familiar with how to plan and execute IT General Controls audits for IT systems environments including.
* Key ERP business applications such as SAP; JD Edwards; Microsoft Navision; MS Dynamics AX etc.
* Server infrastructure such as Windows Server (all recent versions), Linux / Unix, Active Directory, Oracle and SQL DBMS
* Exposure to testing / assessing controls for Firewalls and Network infrastructure would be an additional advantage.
* SOX IT Controls testing - covering Governance; Change Management; User Access Management; IT Operations
* Experience of reviewing or working with industrial control / manufacturing environments and systems - while not essential, will be an advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious person that is really looking to develop their career in with a leader in the Irish community.
For more information on the Senior IT Auditor role please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000.
Key Words - Ireland, Audit, Security, ISO, CISA, CISM, Data Protection, IAM, ITIL, COBIT, Audit, Compliance, Risk, Governance
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.