Who are we?
Herdwatch is the market-leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) farm management app & platform in Ireland and the UK, used on over 10,000 farms, and part of FRS Network (Farm Relief Services) a 40 year old, farmer-owned Cooperative headquartered in Roscrea, Co. Tipperary.
Who do we need?
* A Business Systems Analyst with at least 2 years commercial experience
* Experience designing or programming APIs
* Proven ability in an Agile environment
* Experience creating User Stories
* Basic SQL knowledge
* Exceptional communication skills
What will you be doing?
* Communicate with key stakeholders and 3rd party vendors to ensure seamless dataflows
* Requirements gathering and process mapping (as is-to be)
* Create precise technical documents from business needs
* Collaborate with the QA teams to develop relevant test cases and plans
If you have a passion for bridging the gap between business and technology, this could be the ideal opportunity for you. To learn more about this position, get in touch immediately.
N.B- You must be eligible to work unrestricted in Ireland.