Come and work at an IT technician at a growing company that offers great benefits and opportunities to develop your career alongside a fantastic team of world class technical problem solvers.
Spector provide specialist IT Support and Risk Management services to a range of well-known clients across an interesting range of high value industry sectors. We are always on the lookout for good emerging talent and people that wish to develop their careers in the technology sector.
· Structured training and career development.
· Great Company Led Bonus Scheme.
· Working with cutting edge technology, great colleagues and clients.
· Some remote work is encouraged.
We are looking for a technically skilled candidate with good creativity and problem-solving ability to own and manage client projects and technical issues to completion. You will play a critical role in helping build solutions for clients to improve efficiencies in their business. You will develop great working relationships with clients as you navigate and provide technical solutions becoming a “hero” in their eyes. The role will be joining the professional service team with a emphasis on project delivery, R&D and future thinking.
We are based bang in the centre of Silicon Docks in the heart of Dublin with loads of access to public transport, parking and Dublin Bikes. It is a great place to work with easy access to the city and great places to meet and eat.
Who should apply:
We are looking for a person that will fit in with the team. Above all we are looking for a candidate that has :
· A Minimum 2 years working in a similar role ideally with some onsite experience.
· A 3rd Level Diploma/Degree. Other industry certifications like MSCA, CCNA are advantageous.
· Patience and great communication skills.
· Problem solving and listening skills.
· A hunger to fast track their career and earnings.
· The big picture.
• Salary: €30k-€36k depending on experience, qualifications mix.
• Training and certifications path provided.
• Company bonus structure.