The focus of this role is on IT service delivery and ensuring that the user experience (UX) is highly satisfactory, by ensuring the communication between the external IT vendors and the provision of support to the users is at a high standard. You will act as the key interface between the internal IT Services team and the various external IT service providers supporting PC/Laptop/Server support, software applications and IT systems availability.
Most of the technical expertise will be provided by the external vendor IT teams but a good knowledge of IT software & hardware is required. You will also need to have a good understanding of cloud based services such as Zoom, Box, Quip, Office 365 - all new technology solutions implemented to support the organisation's internal employee base.
The organisation is a large corporate with an employee base of '000's of employees.
* 3+ years experience in an IT service delivery or IT support operation
* Service Delivery, vendor support, user support and IT operations skills
* Proven ability to build & manage good business relationships with users & vendors
* Technical support experience across any of : PC, laptops, Windows, Office365, networking, software applications, IT systems
* Knowledge in supporting cloud services such as Zoom, Box, Quip ideally
* Experience in IT services provision to a large user base
* Excellent communication skills
* ITIL foundation certified - advantageous
Contract Duration = 6 months, extendable
Contract rate = €250-275 per day
Note: You must be an EU/EEA citizen or holder of a current Irish work visa.
Key terms: IT Service Delivery, Technical Support Lead, IT Support Engineer, Technical Support, Tech Support, cloud solutions, Zoom, Box, Quip, O365, Ms Office 365, Office365
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.