Senior Cloud Consultant
About this role
My Waterford based client is seeing a senior Cloud consultant to join their team. The have built a successful organisation by always putting their customer first and therefore, are looking for a customer centric cloud expert. The team celebrates in the success of their team members and their clients alike and are a positive, and solution driven group. The requirement for a senior Cloud consultant requires someone with both the technical ability and the commercial knowhow to hit the ground running. The senior management team live and breathe a solid work/life balance and this filters throughout the group.
Role and responsibilities:
* You'll design and deliver core cloud projects at an enterprise level
* You'll develop roadmaps for current and future cloud deployments
* You'll communicate technical outcomes with all key stakeholders
* Proven track record in designing and implementing solutions in MS Azure Hyper-V, etc.
* Strong exposure to cloud migration, 3rd party application integration and platform operations
* Strong experience in delivering an excellent customer service solution.
* Excellent communications skills - both verbal and written.
To apply for this exciting Senior Cloud Technician, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
Hyper-V, Azure, Cloud, Windows 2012, Windows 2016, Virtual Machines, Networking, Storage, Scalability