IT Helpdesk Team Lead
About this role
My Waterford based client enjoys strong working links with their clients. They hold delivering outstanding customer service at the heart of what they do. They're on the lookout for a like-minded leader to ensure that their helpdesk team delivers on all agreed SLAs while acting as a mentor to the team. This role would suit a technically experienced, customer focused people manager that's looking to join a company that's on a clear growth path.
Role and responsibilities:
* To take end to end accountability for the helpdesk team and to ensure agreed service levels to their customers
* To contribute towards the definition of customer SLAs and operational KPIs.
* To ensure that SLAs are adhered to and that effective processes and systems are introduced to monitor the achievement of SLAs.
* To protect the quality of critical services by identifying operational risks and implementing mitigating actions.
* To ensure that new service commitments do not compromise existing contractual obligations.
* To ensure that technology changes are assessed, contracted, tracked and implemented in a manner that maintains operational integrity.
* To identify service needs and opportunities, support the process to develop and sell proposals to customers, and facilitate and monitor the delivery of projects and introduction of new or changed services.
* 5 years + of experience in the operation of helpdesk/IT support team.
* Proven experience in customer relationship management.
* Budget and Cost Management.
* Drive for effectiveness and efficiency improvements.
* Proven ability to build high performing teams.
* Broad technical knowledge.
* Solution driven with ability to execute quickly.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply for this exciting IT Helpdesk Team Lead role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
IT helpdesk, IT Manager, helpdesk manager, helpdesk team lead, team leader, SLA, KPI, tickets