Cloud Platform Services Manager for an extremely well regarded multinational Fintech business based in Dublin 2. The Cloud Platform Services Manager will play a pivotal role in the next phase of IT development for the group. The role itself straddles the lines between Devops and Infrastructure and this person will help define the future of their cloud and infrastructure as a service.
· Manage a small team of specialists and work closely with the IT Infrastructure and Engineering teams
· Help shape Cloud strategy in support of evolving business objectives.
· Manage delivery of monitoring and analytic
· Lead the design, development and deployment of customized cloud infrastructure platforms and services.
· Continuously manage, monitor, and update the architecture models
· Implement DevSecOps practices, promoting an infrastructure as code, CI/CD mindset
· Strong IT/IS solution architect experience
· Strong project management experience
· Experience of delivering projects using Agile/Scrum methodology
· Experience managing small team of Technology professionals
· Must have some direct software development/coding experience (ideally in Python, Ruby, etc)
· Comfortable working in cross functional and multidisciplinary teams
- 90K starting salary
- 15% Performance bonus
- Health Insurance
- 10% Pension
- Life Assurance
- Gym/Club Membership
- Flexible working