The perfect mix of travel, projects and shiny new technology.
This role provides the perfect balance between freedom and razor sharp technical delivery. You will work between the office and client locations and be a vital cog in our communications and delivery with fantastic opportunities to develop your career and technical skills.
Spector provide specialist IT Support and Risk Management services to a range of well-known clients across an interesting range of high value industry sectors. We are always on the lookout for good emerging talent and people that wish to develop their careers in the technology sector.
· Structured training and career development.
· Great Company Led Bonus Scheme.
· Working with cutting edge technology, great colleagues and clients.
· Some remote work is encouraged.
· Company branded car.
The role is a 60:40 mix of office preparation (working with internal techs and project Managers) and on-site technical delivery. It is a super role for those that enjoy the freedom of working with multiple clients, coming up with technical solutions and reporting solutions to our Service Delivery manager. This job is well suited to an analytical and critical thinker who can apply logic to problems, have the patience to find resolutions to complex issues, and have strong interpersonal skills.
We are based bang in the centre of Silicon Docks in the heart of Dublin with the majority of our clients based in the greater Dublin area. It is a great place to work with easy access to the city and great places to meet and eat.
Who should apply:
We are looking for a person that will work between our service desk and professional services team. Above all we are looking for a candidate that has :
· A minimum 3 years working in a field delivery role with onsite experience.
· A 3rd Level Diploma/Degree
· Industry certifications – MCSA, CCNA, N+, A
· Problem solving and listening skills.
· Project delivery experience – ability to work to and assist delivering complex projects.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Clean drivers licence.
• Salary: €28k-€34k depending on experience, qualifications mix.
• Training and certifications path provided.
• Company bonus structure.