Linux System Administrator
About this role
My client is seeking a passionate Linux advocate to join their team. This role will be initially on a 10 hour per week basis, but in time could lead itself to being much more. You'll join a small but helpful team of professionals who are looking at delivering outstanding product offerings to their clients. The client is based in Limerick, and ideally, would prefer someone to be able to be onsite, but remote work is available too providing you can be onsite once or twice a week. This role would suit someone with an interest in all things Linux and has capacity to work around 10 hours a week.
Role and responsibilities:
* You'll work through scheduled workload as directed by your line manager
* You'll design, configure, support and maintain Linux services
* You'll support the team onsite and remotely
* You'll be comfortable with CentOS and Debian flavours of Linux
* You'll have exposure to Apache and MySQL
* You'll have experience with CMS systems like WordPress, Joomla, etc
To apply for this exciting Linux System Administrator role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
CentOS, Debian, Linux, Apache, MySQL, DNS, firewall, WordPress