Web App Security Engineer
Candidates will work collaboratively with Developers, Tests, Ops and business stakeholders to ensure Quality and Compliance are the cornerstone of their installations on-site and in the cloud, and that data security and compliance are assured for our customers.
The Role of the Web App Security Engineer
My client is looking for enthusiastic and curious security practitioners with a slant in automation and scripting, working in everything from AppSec to Ops, across their infrastructure and technology development streams.
To apply for the Web App Security Engineer role, please send your CV to John.email@example.com or call John on 012449516 for more information.
Responsibilities of the Web App Security Engineer Role:
• Work with development teams and operations to secure the entire development and operational lifecycle.
• Work with other security members to design tools and processes that support a DevOps approach to communication and collaboration.
• Work with other members of your team to investigate and formulate processes and methodologies for securing cloud infrastructure and applications in a highly regulated environment.
• Performing vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.
• Understanding of web and network protocols and common attacker techniques.
• Appreciation of cyber threat intelligence (CTI), with experience or insight into integrating CTI into security infrastructure.
• Work in a truly agile way.
• You will interact with your peers across all teams to ensure that best practices are followed throughout the organization.
• You will help mentor more junior colleagues, including fresh college graduates.
Requirements for the Web App Security Engineer Role:
• Diploma/Degree or higher in a science, engineering, IT or similar discipline.
• Experience working as a security engineer.
• Experience working with IT Systems in a security driven environment.
• A passion for quality in a leading-edge software development and IT support organisation.
• Good communication & presentation skills.
• Ability to work well independently or on a team.
Experience with the following would be beneficial for the Web App Security Engineer Role:
• Amazon Web Services.
• Proven knowledge and understanding of IT / Life Sciences industry regulations including FDA and GxP requirements.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)