Senior .Net Developer - Dublin City Centre
The Senior .Net Developer will join a leading multinational team that have been setting the standards over the last 50 years, being well established with a global presence. Building the next generation solution, the new application set is being developed using MS-stack (asp.net / MVC / net / SQL server) and will be rolled out globally. The Senior .Net Developer will join an existing team based in the Dublin Technology Development Centre.
To apply for the Senior .Net Developer Role, please send your CV to John.egan(at)solasit.ie or call John on 012449516 for more information.
Responsibilities of the Senior .Net Developer Role:
• Development of core modules on time, and to required quality.
• Ensuring the quality of delivered software through maintenance of unit tests, continuous integration, completion of design and code reviews.
• Estimation of development tasks.
• Working with Business Analysts & UX in clarifying requirements and prototyping solutions.
• Working with the Test team in resolving quality issues, and supporting the test cycle.
Required Skills and Experience for the Senior .Net Developer Role:
• At least 4 years experience of developing enterprise-class web applications using C#, with design lead responsibility
• .Net 4.5 or higher
• ASP .Net MVC
• ORM (e.g. nHibernate)
• Unit test, Mocking frameworks (Rhino Mocks, Moq, etc.), Test Driven Development
• Dependency Injection / IOC (StructureMap.)