Risk and Compliance Manager
The successful candidate will be in command of compliance throughout European locations, working alongside operational managers to determine compliance risks and issues, implement quality processes and ensure appropriate controls are in place. Tasks such as Client expectation, client satisfaction, risk assessment, quality assurance, high risk and issue management to ensure continuous improvement.
* Compliance management across large programmes
* In-depth knowledge of this industry's standards and regulations
* Strong knowledge of procedure reports and record keeping
* Analytical knowledge to assess data points, paired with the ability to communicate with stakeholders
* Ability to acknowledge compliance issues prior to exposure
* Strong audit and operational knowledge
* Bachelor's degree in related discipline
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in an internal audit role, preferably in process management, lead audit or service delivery operations
* Certification such as CISA/ CIA
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.