Data Analyst - Start Up - Dublin City Centre
My client, one of Dublin's most exciting new start-ups, is currently on the lookout for an ambitious data analyst to join a thriving team in Dublin city centre. This company offers some of the best training on the market. They are committed to getting the best out of their people and will invest in you if they sense you are equally committed to their journey.
The role will involve working on software that has been years in the making by the company. You will work on a tool which cleans and manages data to ensure efficiency and allows AI and ML algorithms to then be applied, ensuring a well-rounded solution to clients' data strategy.
You will work on a range of projects, across industries, which allows the client to maximise and get the best out of their data. You should expect to work in a professional environment but have a lot of fun with the work. You will largely work on data cleansing, manipulation and extraction using Python, R and SQL as well as a range of data visualisation tools then apply machine learning and AI techniques to the data.
This is a great chance to be part of something very unique. You will take complete control of your own projects and progress rapidly within the company. The team are dynamic and ambitious, they are looking for like minded individuals to join them!
* 2+ years in an analytical role
* Background in a Quantitative discipline e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, Maths, Physics etc
* Consulting experience
* Strong on statistical languages such as Python or R
* Strong ability with SQL and ideally 1 or more visualisation technologies
* A strong work ethic and ability to engage confidently with a range of clients across industries
* Excellent communication skills
* A passion for data and a willingness to learn
* Self motivated and ambitious
To hear more about this great opportunity, feel free to contact Eimear Mellotte at Reperio Human capital on 015713000 for a confidential discussion about your job search.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.