This is a REMOTE BASED role. Applicants from the UK and IRELAND are welcome.
Experience in CIAM/IAM within the last 6 months is a MUST.
The team at Alpha Recruitment are sourcing candidates for the position of Enterprise Account Executive for an exciting cloud based SaaS company who are looking to establish their presence in Europe. The successful candidate will be one of the first people on the ground to help build out and scale their sales organisation. This is a remote/satellite career opportunity.
This Cyber Security company has built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies with Microsoft being a key technology partner and investor.
Their focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in their roadmap to achieve their vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
* When you join the team, you have a rare chance to shape the company's direction while accelerating your career growth.
* You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success.
* They welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels
* The successful candidate will join the Sales team and will be primarily focused on leveraging the enterprise customer database ($400M in annual revenue and above). They will be responsible for selling the company's proprietary SaaS software to global companies.
* This is a remote/satellite career opportunity. Candidates who are comfortable working independently with minimal supervision will excel in this position.
* Develop and present a thorough account and territory plan within your first 90 days
* Generate leads and build your sales funnel via all available channels (Ex. email, phone, LinkedIn, and data collection)
* Manage a defined set of accounts, verticals or territories; meticulously demonstrating our proprietary product and core capabilities to potential clients
* Build key strategic relationships with relevant personas
* Identify the business value that customers can obtain through leveraging the product, and running multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
* Attainment of sales quota, pipeline targets, and accurate sales forecasting
* Negotiate and close business deals to meet sales objectives to consistently meet or exceed targets
* Become an expert in identifying challenges that our prospective customers face which can be solved with our Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) solution
* Proficiency with Salesforce to track all customer details, including use cases, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting.
* Travel to Vancouver HQ will be required each quarter.
What we are looking for:
* Cyber Security experience is essential
* Experience in CIAM/IAM within the last 6 months is a MUST.
* Superior organizational and time management skills
* Ability to adapt to change and flourish in a dynamic environment
* A positive and competitive attitude with the ability to excel under pressure
* Exceptional closing skills - know how to manage a sales funnel to get to "yes"
* Proven ability to successfully manage business development and lead generation
* Ability to diagnose the prospects' needs and build relationships through a consultative approach
* Excellent presentation, communication, written, and listening skills
* Experience with any CRM software, such as Salesforce, is mandatory
* Experience within a sales team that consistently produces and exceeds their goals
* Evidence that you are a top performer
* Strong organizational skills, high level of business acumen and time management ability
* 3 - 5 years of technology selling experience to large enterprises
Please apply with an up to date CV for immediate consideration