Angular Developer - Dublin
My Client is a globally recognised financial organization that provides financial services and products to consumers, corporations and many other institutions internationally. They are currently seeking an experienced Angular developer that will assist in the modernization and redevelopment of an existing enterprise application and in the delivery of a pipeline of enhancements.
The ideal candidates will be a full-stack developer with experience using Angular 2+ and C#/.Net. The majority of the development work is using Angular.
To apply for the Angular Developer role, please send your CV to CV(a)solasit.ie, or call us on 01 2449520.
Responsibilities of the Angular Developer role:
• Modernize an existing enterprise application with a focus on usability and performance
• Designing innovative solutions utilising technologies that including Angular and .Net
• Interact effectively with a global team of experienced software developers.
• Help influence the technologies and practises in use.
• Person Specification
Required Experience for the Angular Developer role:
• 5+ years development experience with enterprise-level applications
• 2+ years’ experience in a senior role in full-stack development
• Significant experience (1+years) using Angular (TS)
• Experience creating and consuming REST Web Services (C#/.Net)
• Oracle, SQL Server and ETL tools.
• HTML5 / CSS 3
Desired Experience for the Angular Developer role:
• Experience in .Net Core API design
• Experience with UI/UX best practices
• Experience with traditional UI frameworks e.g. JQuery
• Knowledge of Java, Spring and J2EE
• Familiarity with ALM tools such as TFS, Visual Studio.
• Experience with testing tools and unit and integration testing
• Experience with message queue technologies such as TIBCO
• Experience with continuous integration and agile development methodology is desirable.
• Experience with development of client facing UI modules with a focus on usability and cross-browser compatibility.
Required Qualifications and Skills for the Angular Developer role:
• Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience
• Ability to understand business drivers and balance business requirements, timelines, costs and best practices.
• Excellent debugging, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to contribute in design discussions and problem solving sessions.
• An appetite for taking on challenges and leveraging new technologies.
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to resolve multiple issues in a timely manner using a high level of initiative.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367388)