realTime Recruitment is looking for a Control Specification & Commissioning Engineer. This role is for innovative client of ours based on the Dublin.
This is a permanent opportunity with competitive salary and pension benefits.
• Platform development through analysis, design, implementation and delivery of customer projects
• Develop control spec, engage control partners, overcome technical issue with automated solutions
• Stakeholder management
• Attending site and meetings to progress control specification and investigate issues
• Experience in Energy industry metering solutions
• TCP/ IP, network protocols (TCP, Modbus)
• Strong analytical background
• Writing control specifications
• Exposure to control and automation systems
• Experience in engaging Control stakeholder
• Knowledge of Software Engineering concepts and Methodologies
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Previous experience as an Electrician
This role will require travel to Cork and the U.K when necessary.
This is a great opportunity to work for an industry leader, with some of the very best and brightest people.
If you are on the market now, please get in touch. You can get in touch on 01-6520652 or contact email@example.com