Agile Product Owner needed to join a global market-leader operating in 20+ countries currently. This role is based in Sandyford, Dublin 18 (beside Luas stop), this is an initial 4 month daily rate contract.
The Agile Product Owner will provide vision and direction to the development teams and steer them towards fully digitizing and automating its key customer journey processes. The Agile Product Owner will work with cross functional technical team based in Dublin (made up of software engineers, business analysts and testers)
· Create a product roadmap aligned to the strategy of the Customer Journey
· Define the backlog by creating user stories and features with business value identified on each item.
· Define Sprint goals for the development team.
· Set clear priorities, ensuring the team understands the product backlog, and provide all necessary input into sprint planning sessions.
· Working with stakeholders, to identify needs, validate, set product scope, and deepen knowledge of customer and user needs.
· Keep the stakeholders updated on the progress and content of the next releases
· 3+ years’ experience as Product Owner for digital customer facing web applications
· Full knowledge of the SDLC using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
· Experience of working with onshore/nearshore and offshore partners
· Ability to translate business needs into requirements; Strong Analytical / Business Analysis skills
· Formal Project Management qualification in Scrum/Kanban or Product Ownership
· Must be proficient at working with Jira (or similar)