You will be joining a business who are at the forefront of their industry and are now focused on delivery and release of their brand new product with an international role out imminent, which includes targting the States.
Your previous experience will need to include:
* Automation tooling such as Webpack
* A solid understanding of software engineering practices such as design, unit testing and version control
* Agile/Scrum/Kanban/Lean (You will live and breathe collaboration)
* Additionally, you will be given the opportunity to up-skill on TypeScript if you aren't working with it already.
* Also, if you have experience of or are keen to work in a full stack capacity using Python, this is something we can also accommodate.
I cannot emphasise enough how closely the teams work together. They promote ideas from the bottom to the top, be it bringing designs to life or making key architectural changes. If it makes sense, they do it!
My client also offers a highly competitive salary, 25 days holiday, Pension Contributions, Health Care, plus one of the best working environments in town.
I am working as the exclusive agent on this role, so please do send me your CV to be considered now.
£50,000 - £70,000 + Flexi Working + Benefits