The company is a leading provider of financial services.
* Manage relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally to deliver significant value in SAP, contributing to the continued success of the thriving dynamic business environment.
* Take full accountability for programme delivery during the design, implementation and ongoing maintenance of SAP solutions including S4/Hana.
* Help clients successfully achieve their goals through the use of SAP.
* Identify key drivers of a defined problem and propose solutions.
* Perform analysis and effective diagnosis of clients' issues.
* Select the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements.
* Develop and share reusable assets that can be readily applied to new client projects.
* Work within a collaborative team to deliver successful programmes of work for clients.
* Develop solutions to client problems utilizing previous experience, methods, and tools; validating solutions with subject matter experts.
* The ideal candidate is someone with in-depth knowledge of SAP including S/4HANA Finance implementations and functional configuration, who has the appropriate personality and gravitas to play a client-facing role as well as provide programme management and execution expertise.
* Extensive industry/consulting experience within SAP
* Full life cycle project implementation and configuration experience
* Formal project management expertise
* Knowledge in S4 HANA and SAP FI
* Mapping business processes to SAP
* User requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs
* Strong scoping/estimation, problem solving, troubleshooting and technical experience with the ability to root cause application issues
* Experience in overseeing test case preparation
* Understanding the benefits of using state of the art methods and tools and their application on a particular engagement; contributes to continuous development of methods and tools
* Additional Requirements
* There is flexibility on the home location of the individual as candidates will need to be flexible around travel.