IT Project Engineer - Dublin CC
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic IT Project Engineer to join their growing IT Professional Services Team. The team is currently comprised of 7 IT Service Desk Engineers, 2 Project Engineers and Senior Staff. The IT Project Engineer will service a number of clients ranging from small to enterprise.
You will be given the chance to work with the latest technology on the market and the environment that you will join nurtures talent with a structures learning & development plan.
The role will suit anyone that has strong client skills, a passion for technology and a keen interest in furthering their career.
IT Project Engineer Requirements
* Work as part of the professional services team to deliver successful end-to-end IT projects for our clients.
* Monitor and manage Networks & infrastructure for clients.
* Work in parallel with professional services team to deliver high quality technological solutions.
* Upkeep and maintenance of client specific documentation.
* Identify and recommend improvements and solutions.
* Always thinking and helping us improve how we deliver service.
Education and Qualifications
* Good understanding of networking principals.
* Good Knowledge of Windows Server and Hyper-V. VMware knowledge a bonus.
* Experience with Office365, backup and antivirus technologies.
* Minimum 2 years working in a similar role ideally with experience of delivering projects.
* 3rd Level Diploma/Degree would be beneficial.
* Proven track record of learning with industry led certifications. E.g. MCSA, CCNA, VCP
* Full driving license with own transport.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a vibrant team in the heart of Dublin. For more information on the IT Project Engineering role, please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.