Monarch are working with a global financial organisation based in Dublin, Ireland that are recruiting for 3 Senior software engineers to assist them on initial 12 month contracts.
This is an extremely exciting time for my client as they are building 2 new teams to work on new projects. The teams will be responsible for developing, designing and analysing the delivery of new software solutions.
Some of the accountabilities in this role include:
* Develop technical solutions to meet business requirements
* Lead system development and maintenance activities.
* Be accountable for the full systems development life cycle
* Perform system maintenance
* Participate in proof of concept
* Promote quality assurance and quality control processes. Key skills required:
* 3-5 years experience in delivering secure solutions
* Excellent understanding of software engineering concepts.
* High energy and detail-oriented This is a great time to join this organisation as they are building new teams from scratch and you will be able to help mentor junior members of the team to help it grow into an established team. If you're looking for a new, long term contract in Dublin then please do apply.