Systems Engineer/IT Consultant
My client is a leading IT Services company based in Limerick, providing a wide range of IT Solutions, who have expanded to incorporate a business framework that manages clients, providing a keen and professional service and cutting-edge products to those looking to expand their IT business networks.
Responsibilities of the Systems Engineer/IT Consultant Role:
• Design, planning, implementation and support of our client's I.T and security infrastructure.
• Work with multiple clients, and on a wide variety of infrastructure projects.
• You will have ownership of networks and will be responsible for developing the quality and reliability of these networks while meeting evolving business requirements of our clients.
Required Skills and Experience for the Systems Engineer/IT Consultant Role:
• 5 years’ experience in similar role
• Experience with project delivery (from design/planning/implementation)
• Ability to design resilient, scalable & secure network solutions to meet specific requirements
• Ability to manage key accounts in a managed service environment
• Extensive knowledge of internet security
• Certification or experience in MCSE, CCNP, VMWare & vSphere
• Ability to create comprehensive support documentation
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Knowledge of cloud technologies
• Ability to troubleshoot infrastructural issues
To apply for the Systems Engineer/IT Consultant Role, please send your CV to Stephen.kelly(a)solasit.ie or call Stephen on 015367390 for more information #Office365 #Azure #SharePoint #MCSE #CCNP #VMWare #vSphereIf you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 015367390)