RealTime Recruitment are currently seeking a solution Architect for one of our clients based in South Dublin on a permanent basis. You will be working with a dynamic team who are using the latest tech!!
The Solutions Architect will work directly with and alongside cross functional teams in design problems, best practices and compliance.
• Drive the development of future state architecture and provide overall leadership
• Be an innovation champion and evangelist
• Work with key stakeholders and the product team to understand future requirements and provide solution level technical designs
• Lead architecture and technical designs reviews across diverse groups
• Work closely with the Enterprise Architects in carrying out the overall vision for our product architecture
• Development of Proof of Concept’s as part of future solution assessments.
• Ability to write code occasionally for features that utilise new or unfamiliar technologies, coding practices or languages
• Provide technical leadership on topics ranging from basic principles like decoupling, interface segregation, writing clean code, etc
• Provide recommendations to strike a balance between technical debt and new functionality.
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 00353 16520652 to discuss the role further.
*Must have the right to work in Ireland*