My client, a growing technology company in Dublin City Centre, are looking for an experienced UX/UI designer to join their business to set up the design function within the business. This is a fantastic company to join a growing company early on and develop your own design team moving forwards.
The successful candidate for this position will need to meet the following criteria:
* 7+ years of relevant experience as a UX/UI Designer
* 2+ years of experience in a leadership role
* A strong collaborator across diverse groups
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience in business to business roles as you will be dealing with clients on a regular basis.
The responsibilities of the role will include but will not be limited to:
* Setting up the design function within the business
* Collaborating with leadership to hire and manage a team of designers
* Dealing with a range of different clients and ensuring that the team are performing to the standards they expect.
* Ensure appropriate UX methodologies and design best practices persist on projects - so that design decisions result in optimal end-user experiences and outcomes.
* Work closely with product management and engineers to ensure the user experience is as positive as it can be
This amazing opportunity will also provide a generous salary and fantastic benefits package. If you are an experienced lead designer looking to take the next step in you career then please get in touch with Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital for more details.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.