RealTime recruitment are urgently seeking a Enterprise architect to make an impact on an innovative mobile workforce platform for one of our clients based in SouthDublin. You will be part of an experienced team who have built a robust platform and through a collaborative approach you will make a huge impact on this project moving forward.
You will be play a lead role as an architect to over see the implemntation of two platforms and the improving software delivery.
You will need the following experience in order to utilise your skills with the:
• Soild knowledge of .NET frameworks
• Experience in design and deployment of software technologies
• Experience with wed APIU’s and RESTful webservices.
• Experience in SDLC including requirements gathering and solution design
• Previous experience in SaaS bases systems
What your role will look like:
• You will be leading on the approach of development, performance and security
• You will be responsible for all aspects of the development lifecycle
• You will work will stakeholders and evaluating projects
• Design and estimate solutions and the risks attached,
• You will be required to help and mentor junior members.
If you feel that this is a role that can upscale your current skillset, please send your CV to Andrea.email@example.com.
If you are on the market, I have other relevant roles available which we can also discuss.
*Must have the right to work in Ireland*