Software Development Manager - Java - Contract
* 12 month contract
* €500 - €550 / day
You'll play a key role within a new team working on building out new applications for a pillar Dublin organisation who are globally recognised and serve thousands of people on an hourly basis.
You will manage a team of technical leads & Senior developers who are working on a huge program of work which is expected to last over a number of years. This will be a keynote project on almost any CV and one to be proud of when finished. The contractors we have already involved in this are talking about the potential sense of achievement when this work is complete.
Your core activities will be managing a team of onshore tech leads and offshore developers, its important that you have good understanding from a high level of what they are working on in order to give guidance and influence.
You will report to a technical director on the progress of projects, an ability both to manage the deliverables, understand the technical constraints and communicate to senior management is important.
Desired Skills / Experience
* Proven Experience managing software development teams (Java)
* Past experience as a Java developer is preferred, good understanding of the Spring framework, REST services etc.
* Experience managing onshore and offshore teams
* Expereince setting and managing technical KPIs
* Ability to manage delivery and technical quality of applications
* Ability to communicate with technical teams and senior management.
For more information get in contact with Ross Irwin at Reperio or click on the link to apply.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.