Java Developer Team Leader
* 12 month Contract
* €500 - €550 / day
Long Term contracting role where you will join a new team as the team leader. It's a newly created role within the business as the restructure a larger team into smaller units all working together on a large transformation project.
This is predominantly a hands off role but will suit somebody who has solid knowledge / past development expereince building out large Java / Spring applications. Your main duties will include giving technical guidance to a team of approx. 8 developers, ensuring the quality of the application is maintained. Another key duty will be ensure deliveries are met on time.
The company are going through a couple of process on a broader scale including a move from Waterfall towards Agile and monolith applications to service based architecture. An ability to improve processes, suggest new tech and come up with innovative ideas around these areas would really help.
Desired Skills / Experience
* Proven team leadership experience, at least 2 years
* Past experience in Java development, ideally having worked in Java environments for 6+ years
* Strong understanding of modern JEE tech - Spring, REST, Spring Boot, REST, Microservices etc.
* Experience managing both on and offshore teams
* An understanding of the intricacies of approach to managing onshore and offshore teams
* Good understanding of CI/CD software & processes
For more information get in contact with Ross Irwin at Reperio or click on the link to apply.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.