Senior .Net and SQL Developer
Do you want to work with an award-winning Global organisation using the latest tech for product development? My client offers innovative technology solutions to the retail industry.
Responsibilities of the Senior .Net and SQL Developer Role:
• Development of high-performance back end system utilizing the .Net framework, MS QL Server and related technologies.
• Proven experience working with stored procedures in an advanced way
• Work building across module data checks via stored procedures and centralizing this info in a shared dashboard, in order to prevent data issues and provide warnings as soon as a problem happens.
• Collaborating with a team of creative and technical experts, providing input on activities ranging from tactical projects to significant architectural and user interface improvements.
• Contributing also on the migration journey of the current system to the now one on the microservices structure.
• The aim is to produce well designed, properly structured, high quality and high performing software on schedule.
Required Skills and Experience for the Senior .Net and SQL Developer Role:
• Highly proficient in C#, ASP .Net and REST api
• Proven advanced knowledge and experiences on MS SQL development
• Working knowledge on HTML, CSS and JS Query
• Results orientated with a high degree of accountability and responsibilities
• Attention to detail
• Practical working knowledge of the design patterns, BDD, large scale OLTP databases and web service technology
• Flexible to changing requirements while managing own task list and time
• Permission to work in Ireland
To apply for the Senior .Net and SQL Developer Role, please send your CV to Shane.carton(a)solasit.ie or call Shane on 015367384 for more information. #REST #SQL Server #ASP.Net #Agile #HTML #CSS #JS Query #BDD #C#
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)