Realtime is currently seeking a Lead Network Support Engineer on a permanent basis in Cork for a market leader going through massive growth. The role is accompanied by an excellent salary and great location.
Up to €70000 + package
The Network Engineer’s scope of responsibilities are as follows, which the ideal candidate would have experience with:
• 5+ years' experience as a Network Support Engineer
• Some exposure to Network Security
• knowledge of ISMS frameworks
• Configuring and installing various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, wireless controllers and access points, VPN)
• Performing network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hotfixes and security configurations
• CCNP certification or equivalent
Nice to have:
Open to candidates with full eligibility to work in Ireland.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please do not hesitate forward me your CV on Cillian.Mahony@realtime.jobs in the strictest confidence and a time you would like me to give you a call.