Network Engineer - CCNA - Belfast - 6 month contract - £300 per day
Our Client, a large Telco Group, is looking for a Network Engineer to join their team in Belfast ASAP.
This is a 6 months contract role.
The role holder is responsible for providing effective support of projects/operational support tasks, dealing with all relevant issues under the guidance of the manager.
He/she provides support in the formulation of network, technology, systems and information strategy and evolution plans, and operational support policies and procedures.
The role holder provides assistance in meeting business objectives, solving business problems and furthering business success by applying industry, applications and technical knowledge through the definition of high level solutions on projects or the development of operational processes and procedures.
* To offer in life support against key contracts for our Enterprise Managed Services customers, offering resolution to incidents, completing changes as requested, raised and agreed
* To provide analytical and innovative input to projects/operational support tasks as well as support negotiations.
* Assists transformation strategy for a network or technology discipline in own area of expertise.
* Would normally lead on a specific deliverable of a small/medium scale project or implement smaller less complex projects to achieve required business benefits and manage to budget, timescales and quality.
* Could be responsible for direct line managing and developing of Analysts, but more likely to indirectly manage people to deliver specific tasks or projects.
* To contribute to the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
* CCNA Routing & Switching certified and working towards CCNP
* Ability to troubleshoot complex network issues
* Ability to communicate well with customers, often under pressure
* At least 12 months experience in 2nd line support role
* Certificates in or working towards Cisco Wireless, Security or Voice advantageous
* Good understanding of procedures and application of procedures and concepts within own subject area
* Experienced and competent in own area.
* Shares own expertise with others.
* Provide guidance and support to others.
* Completes own role independently or with minimal supervision/guidance.
Don't delay apply now!