Experienced Systems Administrator
Adrian Lee & Partners is a world leader in the area of active asset and currency management with over $15 billion in assets under management. The firm is seeking to recruit an experienced hands on Systems Administrator to join its Dublin team.
We are looking for a well-rounded candidate who can contribute to the success and growth of the firm. The systems team works in a collaborative “Can Do” style.
For more information on the firm please visit www.aleepartners.com.
The successful candidate is expected to take responsibility for a wide range of technical and application support duties.
· Support of desktop and server hardware and software
· Support of internal portfolio management applications
· Perform regular "housekeeping" and maintenance on supported systems
· Manage third party service providers (Bloomberg; Reuters; SWIFT)
· Testing and deploying new application releases
· Setup and maintain knowledge base of resolutions or work arounds
· Maintenance and update of corporate website
- Previous experience in a technical support role using MS Windows, MS Office
- Suitable third level qualification
· Experience with Microsoft Server OS Technology
- Ability to manage and prioritise many open cases at one time
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Knowledge of finance an advantage
· Application development experience an advantage
Globally competitive compensation package.
Please send curriculum vitae and cover letter in the strictest confidence via this website: