TalentScope Recruitment Solutions, on behalf of our client in Dublin 2, is seeking applications for an IT Support Engineer (Permanent).
The role involves regular travel to sites, whilst mainly in the Dublin area there will be the need for travel to and from Cork and Belfast - candidates should have their own car and a full clean drivers licence.
· Survey site staff devices, collect information and work with IS&T Manager on providing recommended upgrade paths
· Rebuilding and Imaging devices, transfer data, swap components and re-configure software
· Work with IS&T team and external providers on larger projects to migrate servers, email and other systems
· Manage incoming support calls from staff and sites. Log tickets for all issues that are raised to ensure accurate reporting.
· Provide monthly reports on helpdesk activity to the IS&T manager
· Provide first line contact and support for user issues on all areas of technology (desktop, network, applications, peripherals and meeting room/AV facilities) and provide resolutions in line with company procedure
· Escalate problems to the IS&T Manager and, where necessary, maintain contact with the issue to ensure the user is informed of progress and resolution
· Work with the IS&T team to ensure all new joiners equipment is available and setup and provide initial instruction on basic operations
· Liaise with partner providers to manage 3rd parties.
· Provide hardware support for network devices such as copiers and printers, liaise with 3rd party vendors and support providers to ensure repairs and upgrades are implemented efficiently.
· Ensure the company Information Security and Acceptable Usage policy is followed by all users.
· 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role
· Entry level IT qualification CompTIA A+ and Network+ and CompTIA Security+ or demonstrable experience in a home laboratory setup
· Ambition and drive to constantly upskill and advance industry knowledge through research, lab equipment setups and training.
Working hours are from 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday however it is important to note that flexibility around these core hours will be required on occasions to support the needs of the business.
Candidates must have use of their own vehicle with full clean drivers licence. Fuel expenses will be paid.
For more information on this role and to apply, simply email your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on (01) 4426578 in confidence.
TalentScope Recruitment Solutions are a leading provider of IT Recruitment Solutions for mid-senior level roles. Please be advised you will receive an automated response to acknowledge receipt of your application.
By sending us your CV, you are accepting that your details will be stored on our systems for current/future use. No personal information will ever be shared with a third party, except where you give us your permission to send your CV to a specific client upon your agreement.
Should this position not be specifically what you are seeking, we are hiring for numerous positions currently so please get in touch with us as we may have other roles that would be relevant. email@example.com