Technical Front End Java Developer
A Technical Front End JAVA Developer required to join a team reengineering an aging critical Client Server application for the Issuer Services Area, and then moving on to delivery of new Business improvements. You will be challenged to deliver creative and quality-assured solutions for the next generation issuance system.
To apply for the Technical Front End Java Developer Role, please send your CV to Helen Gillbanks or call Helen for more information.
Responsibilities of the Technical Front End Java Developer Role:
* You should be hands on and have a strong analytical and technical ability.
* You should have a minimum of 5 years of experience.
* Involvement with complex medium to large projects in a dynamic financial environment is desirable.
* The role requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex material from multiple sources, and allows you to apply your skills and knowledge to develop creative solutions to meet client and business needs.
* Understand business needs and translate into new solutions using new technologies.
Required Experience and Skills for the Technical Front End Java Developer Role:
* Crafting and styling user-interfaces with HTML5 and CSS3.
* Building highly usable web-interfaces from mock-ups
* Experience with a Front End build system, especially Webpack.
* Desirable to have experience working in a bank or other financial house.
* Working with remote teams of developers.
* Desirable to have experience in mentoring and assisting junior developers.
* You should have experience in writing suites of unit-tests, with test-frameworks such as Jasmine, or Jest, etc.
* Experience with a modern component-based Front End web-framework, especially Angular 2 (or later versions).
* Ideally you will have strong analytical skills and keen attention to detail.
* Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design.