Working as part of the companies product team, you’ll take a leading role in developing our digital payments proposition for a specific segment of customers, helping to shape the vision for products that thousands of businesses will depend on to accept payments online.
Duties And Responsibilities
● You’ll own and drive the performance of a defined subset of digital payments products which solve well-understood problems for our customers.
● You’ll manage the performance of our products in market, using customer feedback and product metrics to ensure that our solutions continue to meet the needs of customers.
● You’ll identify and take ownership of problems in targeted segments through constant engagement with our customers and prospects.
● You’ll use that understanding to identify new product enhancements, and will drive the prioritisation of those enhancements through our roadmap.
● You’ll work closely with peers in the sales, account management and software engineering organisations, creating the bridge between the market and delivery.
● You’ll plan and execute go to market campaigns, working in conjunction with marketing, sales and other stakeholders.
● As the product expert, you will have your finger on the pulse of new and emerging technologies, products and companies through active engagement with our prospects, clients and with the wider payments industry.
● You’ll support our sales organisation to win deals by providing expertise, delivering training, managing regional demand and championing prospect/ customer driven change.
● Our culture is open and honest; you’ll need to share your voice and clearly communicate product propositions and designs with marketing, sales and the wider organisation.
● Demonstrable experience working in a product management, product analyst or product owner role.
● Familiarity with the fundamentals of a product management lifecycle, problem- or needs-based product design, user experience design, product pricing, etc.
● You’ll have one foot in the business world and the other in the IT world; strong commercial instincts, coupled with the ability to communicate business needs to development teams, are a must.
● You can translate customer needs into viable value propositions and take ownership of the consistent communication of those value propositions.
● You can identify gaps in our products needed to win in various sectors, and can produce clear product requirements to drive our strategy and roadmap.
● You have outstanding analytical skills, and can use them to measure product performance and recommend improvements or areas for focus.
● You’ll demonstrate leadership and the ability to motivate and develop a team, setting targets, reviewing performance, ensuring quality and alignment with company objectives.
● You’ll set clear goals for the team, delegating responsibilities and supervising the work of others, while providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance.
● You’ll be a senior representative of the product organisation, acting as a public voice of the company in ways that strengthen its profile.
● You’ll bring a consultative approach to meetings with our clients and prospects, translating industry and product expertise into solutions that help their day to day.
● You’ll be relentless in your pursuit of a nuanced understanding of our core customer segments; you’ll need strong relationship building skills to uncover insights from interactions with prospects and clients.
● You will be a thought leader in the payments and FinTech space; you’ll need excellent communication and presentation skills.
● You’ll demonstrate the ability to influence stakeholders across all levels of a global organisation.
● You’ll use your in-depth understanding of our customers to develop truly differentiated value propositions.
● You’ll produce high quality outputs and documentation.