Windows Systems Engineer (Active Directory)
I'm working on a brand new role with one of the world's largest financial organisations. You'll join their well established infrastructure department as a windows engineer who would be their SME on Active Directory as well as supporting a variety of other technologies.
The company have moved in the last number of years from an outsourced model on their infrastructure to growing their in house team and seen fantastic results. They want to continue to grow out this area of the business and as a result a lot of future progression is possible for anyone that decides to join the team at this time.
* Extensive Active Directory Administration experience.
* Experience supporting Office 365 and Azure.
* AD Migration experience.
* Excellent windows server troubleshooting skills.
* Powershell scripting desirable.
* SCCM/SQL knowledge would be desirable.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
If you'd be interested in making an application, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more info.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.