RealTime is on the lookout for a Broadband and Network Support Specialist to join our top client in Dublin South.
You will join a small team of highly experienced specialists helping to roll out new broadband product. You will liaise with stakeholders in all departments. You will also support the team strategy to expand the company's customer base and continuous growth.
This role will suit experienced Network or Network Support Engineers with strong experience in broadband support environment.
This is a permanent opportunity.
- 4+years experience in a Broadband Support environment, including FTTC, FTTH, DSL, etc.
- Experience with OSPF, MPLS, TCP/IP, IP subnetting, DNS, etc.
- Solid knowledge of Layer 1/2 Networking
- Strong background troubleshooting and configuring Cisco routers
- In-depth understanding of routers, broadband, mail clients, web browsers, FTP, operating systems
- Minimum CCNA essential
- ITIL v3 a benefit
This is a great opportunity to work for an industry leader, with some of the very best and brightest people.
If you are on the market now, please get in touch. You can get in touch on 01-6520652 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org