My Client is a leading provider of compliance management software that enables companies around the world to reduce their risk of misconduct. Their powerful platform lets compliance professionals demonstrate they are proactively managing the regulated activities of employees, third-party vendors and other agents of the firm. Their easy-to-use and extensible SaaS-based solutions get clients up and running quickly and cost-efficiently.
They are currently seeking an ambitious and motivated Frontend Developer to join their Product Management Team.
To apply for the Frontend Developer Role, please send your CV to shane.carton(a)solasit.ie or call Shane on 015367384 for more information.
Responsibilities of the Front-End Developer Role:
• Work with the Angular, HTML5, CSS3, SASS and Responsive Design.
• Actively participate in design, review and implementation of application.
• The successful candidate will work primarily with the development and UX teams.
• Contribute to scrum sessions and the overall improvement in our development process.
• Collaboration with the respective groups responsible for each of these areas to ensure the product satisfies all departments in the chain.
Required Experience and Skills for the Front-End Developer Role:
• Good experience with Angular (Angular 2+) component design
• Solid understanding of with CSS Pre-Processers (SASS and/or LESS)
• Experience with Responsive Frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation or similar)
• B.S in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Capable of working independently to resolve issues and/or identify solutions
• Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
• Experience working in an AGILE environment (Scrum, Kanban or other)
• Experience of GIT
• Node.js experience ( Advantage )