itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client, one of the largest multi-national companies in the world, in the hiring of Full Stack Developers to join our client's team in a very hands-on, practical development role. These are 11-month day rate contract positions based with our client in Cork.
Our client is looking for highly motivated individuals to work in their Software Development Group to develop enterprise applications in a continuous implementation and development environment.
These roles come with a lot of autonomy and a high degree of ownership, and would suit an experienced Full Stack Developer with a minimum of 3 years' experience.
* A minimum of 3-5 years working at a high level in the development of web applications
* Deep understanding and experience of Full Stack web and application development with either a focus expertise on Front-End development with Angular.JS or Back-End development with Java Spring server-side technology
* Experience with Kotlin would be desirable or the desire to learn new technologies
* Preferable experience with microservices architecture and PaaS and SaaS
* As well as Spring additional experience and knowledge of the likes of JSON and REST is highly beneficial
* Experience developing within an Agile and Continuous Delivery (deployment and integration) environment
* Application and web server knowledge with the likes of Apache, HTTP and Tomcat
* You will have worked in Test Driven Development environments and have strong experience with Unit Testing, Agile, Scrum and Sprints.
* Knowledge of configuration tools such as Gradle, Jenkins and/or GIT
* Cross platform development experience on Windows and Linux
* Additional infrastructure technology experience such as Storage and Virtualisation is an advantage
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Paul Evans ( +353 1 2187769 or paul dot evans at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.