The company is a leading provider of financial services.
* Work with stakeholders in Trading Business, Operations, Technology and PMO to run meetings, coordinate and gather business requirements
* Work with stakeholders across Business lines, for transformation projects to understand their business and process
* Understand current business process and provide functional design inputs for the proposed technology solution
* Create high quality documentation for Business and Functional Requirements
* Manage traceability of requirements from BRD till Test Plan / Results.
* Analyze huge data sets, create flow diagrams, prepare high level summaries and workflows
* Work in close co-ordination with the development leads on enhancements and defects, and assist with troubleshooting / resolution of application defects
* Engaging successfully with software developers and testers to ensure quality delivery, on time
* Planning, estimating, managing risks and issues, project reporting, managing stakeholders, and building strong relationships with the business
* Assist in project execution through JIRA, providing tracking to technical teams and status updates to internal and business stakeholders
* Subject Matter Expertise / Technology Partnership
* Shape the strategic architecture for the application by working closely with the development leads and by defining solutions that are robust and aligned with the technology roadmap
* Develop best practices to be used in evaluating, selecting and implementing technologies for use within FXLM technology more broadly
* Monitor new developments in data visualization and analysis technology across ICG and in the industry more generally, and provide recommendations about new technology adoption
* At least extensive years of experience as Business Analyst with any Investment/ Global Bank in Foreign Exchange, Trade Processing, Risk Management areas
* Extensive years' overall experience working in a Banking/Financial services industry
* Should understand full front to back workflow for minimum of two asset classes (FX/FI/MM/Derivatives) viz., deal capture, deal execution, risk management, confirmations, accounting, settlements etc.
* Familiarity with SDLC and Agile development methodologies
* Knowledge of FX Options, Bonds, Rates is a plus
* Essential Skills/Competencies:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to transform business requirements into precise functional/technical specifications
* Strong analysis skills; ability to create business analysis from scratch, ability to troubleshoot data quality issues
* Ability to work as part of various teams and under pressure
* Able to prioritize conflicting tasks, identifying what is essential and focusing on such
* Positive attitude, hard-working and ability to take initiativ
* Innovative and Positive 'Can Do' attitude
* Planning and Organizing - Ability to identify the steps to be taken to achieve objectives
* Resilience - Used to working towards tight deadlines, under pressure and using appropriate coping methods to stay focused
* Accountability -self start on goals and achieve targets
* Education Level:
* Strong academic record ideally with a Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science, or related technical discipline from a top tier University. Master's degree (MBA) with specialization in Finance from top tier University will be an added advantage.
* Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.