My client is the leader in online marketplaces in Ireland, who operate iconic Irish Online brands. They are seeking a Software Engineer to join the focused delivery teams. The successful candidate must have a passion for creating great software. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and help build some of the most well-known and visited websites in the country.
Responsibilities of the Java Developer Role:
• Build and maintain features and products for Daft.
• Ensure the codebase is clean, scalable and secure.
• Work with other like-minded developers as part of an Agile team.
• Work closely with our Product, Quality and Site Reliability teams.
• Work alongside cross functional product delivery teams and work closely with designers, product owners, quality engineers and like-minded developers.
Required Skills and Experience for the Java Developer Role:
• 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
• A degree or master’s in computer science/Engineering or a related field.
• Excellent knowledge of Java and Object-Oriented design principles.
• Experience and understanding of MVC, IoC and ORM frameworks.
• Good working knowledge of databases.
• 2+ years’ experience building RESTful APIs.
• Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and collaboration skills.
• A passion for technology and a hunger to adopt new industry trends.
To apply for the Java Developer Role, please send your CV to Shane.carton(a)solasit.ie or call Shane on 015367384 for more information. #Java #Developer #PostgreSQL #MySQL #MongoDB #Elasticsearch If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)