We are looking to add ambitious and capable IT Technician to join our team in a large Data Center in locations around West Dublin.
For the role your primary responsibility will be working from a ticketing system replacing components and troubleshooting servers.
We are looking to hear from people with the below skill set:
- A strong understanding of IT hardware, ideally with servers, but the ability to take apart a PC and replace components with ease.
- Comptia or IT Hardware certificates/Qualifications are ideal.
- Strong understanding of Networks
- Have a strong work ethic and take direction well.
- Have gained 1-2 years experience working with IT Hardware (Hardware Support, PC Repair Hardware replacement etc) or have recently qualified in Comptia Network Plus
- You will have a strong interest in IT with a particular interest in Hardware. You will be fixing Servers day in day out in a sometimes very challenging environment,
- You should have a lot of passion for IT Hardware
This is an exciting opportunity to work inside of the most sophisticated server factories in the world, you will work in a challenging but supportive environment. This is a contract role but there is a great chance for a long term and permanent contract if you do well.
If you would be interested please submit your CV to the link provided or call Robert on 01-9017821 for a private conversation.