RealTime is urgently looking for an Infrastructure Managed Services Engineer to join our top client in their Dublin South offices.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leading ICT services provider, who offers excellent working conditions and environment for the successful candidate.
On top of the very supportive environment, my client highly invests in learning and development of his Engineers, providing a broad range of training and certifications to help them reach their full potential.
- Strong virtualisation skills (VMware, Hyper V, Citrix)
- Good knowledge of Windows and Linux Servers
- Networking knowledge, TCP/IP, routing, etc.
- Working knowledge of backup solutions
- Knowledge of SAN Storage solutions would be considered a big benefit
- Excellent oral, written, verbal and technical/business communications skills
- Full EU Driving Licence and a car, as up to 25% of travel will be required to clients premises, mostly within and around Dublin
To apply or learn more about this opportunity, give Joanna a call on 0165206520 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.