Level 2 Field Service Engineer
My client is mainly involved in the production of self-adhesive labels for a diversity of different markets. They are the only labelling company providing Irish business with a variety of labels and labelling products. My client is seeking a Level 2 Field Service Engineer to join their excellent team.
Responsibilities of the Level 2 Field Service Engineer Role:
• Maintain a high degree of technical competence and expertise on thermal desktop / industrial printers and software which support them.
• Provide technical assistance/support via phone, remote sessions and email to customers, partners and Staff using standard support tools and existing guidelines.
• Upselling customers, ensuring high level of Customer Care, and maintaining communications with the customer key to the role.
• Make regular contributions to the continuous improvement process in the department.
• Provides regular case updates and report on support cases as required by Management.
• Participate in new product development and training, providing new product information and knowledge sharing to the team.
• Process orders in organised and timely manner and run stocktake count on a monthly basis.
• Manage your time to efficiently organise installations. Done both remotely via TeamViewer and on site in customers location.
• Knowledge of Mobile Computing technologies & Web-based Server-client programming knowledge including programming with .NET and C/C++, Java, SQL and LUA.
• Perform additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by Manager.
Required Skills and Knowledge of the Level 2 Field Service Engineer Role:
• Associate Degree or Professional Technical Certification in Information Technology/Computer Science/Networking with more than 2 years of system troubleshooting experience.
• Knowledge of Web-based Server-client software programming in Windows, RFID, service and repair on Enterprise Laser or Thermal printer, wired/wireless troubleshooting, Customer facing Technical Support experience will be added advantage.
• Minimum of 2 years of Support Centre/Help Desk experience in a customer support role.
• Required to have good time management skills, multitasking, discipline, punctuality, ownership, pro-active and sense-of urgency.
• Excellent command of communication skills and writing skills in English.
• Must have strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills and be able to interact effectively with customers to troubleshoot problems over the phone/remotely.
To apply for the Level 2 Field Service Engineer Role, please send your CV to Stephen.kelly(a)solasit.ie or call Stephen on 015367390 for more information. #Field Service Engineer #Technical Support #IT Support #Help desk Support #IT Engineer #Java #.Net #SQL #C++ If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 015367390)