Brook Street (UK) Limited is delighted to be working with a well-known telecoms company to recruit an ICT Communication Engineer to work with their clients in Derry / Londonderry
The candidate who is successful with gaining this job will be joining a well-established company who have been operating for over 35 years, who differentiate themselves by offering the best possible service to all customers.
This is an opportunity to start a long-term career with a company dedicated to improving you
This role is based in the Derry/Londonderry area and includes travel to customers sites as required to provide support to end users.
Reporting to the General Manager, to be responsible for the provision of day-to-day support of the clients customers as required by the Lead Engineer.
* Responsible for the installation and support of the equipment at customer's premises to ensure effective service within agreed time scales and to the standards required by the company.
* Ensure the appropriate level of liaison between accredited partners, sales and customers is delivered to maintain an efficient and effective service.
* Provide consultancy and appropriate advice and support to customers as required.
* Establish and maintain effective communication between my client and third party network service providers as required.
* Esure that customers receive the correct product to meet their specific requirements.
* Plan and co-ordinate effective training ensuring the customer has a sound understanding of the product and the benefits it can offer.
* Plan and organise travel and accommodation requirements to customer sites in accordance with the procedures required by the company.
* Identify and develop the required level of interpersonal and presentation skill sets, building trust and confidence to ensure effective site visits.
* Complete the required documentation and reporting in respect of the installation, configuration and commissioning of equipment as required.
* Ensure complete customer satisfaction in respect of all aspects of work carried out.
* Ensure personal time management reports are completed within agreed time frames.
* Responsible as required for the provision of office based technical support internally and externally.
* Responsible as required for onsite maintenance.
* Ensure all issues are dealt with as quickly as is practicable and to report to your Manager any issues that may arise from specific faults.
* To be responsible for the planning, preparation and presentation of internal and external training courses as required by the Manager.
* To be part of the 24-hour call out rota as required. Making yourself available to assist other engineers where appropriate.
* Ensure all projects you have been assigned, are carried out effectively to achieve the agreed goals and targets.
Current Telephony Manufacturer Certifications
JNCIA and/or Cisco CCNA
At least 2 years' experience within an engineering/IT role (Field based) role.
Demonstrable ability to successfully receive technical training, subsequently deploying the imparted knowledge to best advantage.
Evidence of ability to investigate issues, analyse and present options for achieving resolution.
Understanding of telephony and/or LAN / WAN solutions
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Please send CV via the apply link