Java Developer, Contract, Co. Limerick and Co. Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a Global Technology company with locations in both Co. Limerick and Co. Dublin, Ireland.
This role will see the successful candidate working alongside a team on the analysis and design of Java/J2EE web applications.
- Integrating Restful APIs with Angular JS based frontend applications
- Developing SPAs
- Developing mobile responsive web applications.
- Writing Unit Test cases using frameworks like Karma, angular-mocks
- Development of web applications using technologies like – ADF, JSF, Struts, JSP, Spring
What you need:
- 2+years of experience in User Interface design and development
- Strong expertise in HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- AngularJS would be a nice to have
- Knowledge and understanding of RESTful APIs.
- Experience integrating Restful APIs with Angular JS based frontend applications
- Experience in developing mobile responsive web applications.
- Knowledge of Bootstrap framework.
- Hands-on experience in writing Unit Test cases using frameworks like Karma, angular-mocks
What’s on offer:
- Competitive contract rate
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Audrey McDonnell on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.