Evros Technology Group, Ireland's leading Professional Services IT Provider, is seeking a Content Marketing and Communications Specialist to join our dynamic B2B Marketing team based out of our head office in Cherrywood, South Dublin.
As a member of our Marketing team, you will at Evros you will be working for a cutting-edge technology company. You will be an innovative thinker who brings new ideas and strategies that align with campaigns and the overall marketing strategy.
* Strategize, plan and develop multi-form original, value-add and thought leadership content: case studies, whitepapers, blogs, vlogs, long-form copy, infographics, sales collateral, emails, social media content etc.
* Data-driven and awareness of current market trends and research.
* Understand the Digital Marketing function and SEO optimization.
* Become a digital native and have deep experience and understanding of social media channels: LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
* Work closely with senior stakeholders to translate their company vision, as well as collaborate on content with internal thought leaders and subject matter experts.
* As the communications specialist, you will also run the company intranet and keep internal communications open. You understand the importance of a company's internal network and will continue to identify internal thought leaders and develop company-wide ties that will support both your internal and external comms strategy.
Experience & Qualifications
* Bachelor's Degree in Media, Journalism, Communications, Public Relations or Marketing
* 2-3 years B2B content marketing background with proven published content experience (portfolio)
* A keen eye for detail and strong editorial experience: Reviewing, proofing and optimizing outbound content
* B2B outbound email marketing experience: Strategize and create copy that align with email marketing best-practices
* Press release creation & some experience dealing with media outlets.
* Strong organizational skills and able to multi-task across numerous projects. You understand how to plan effectively, prioritize tasks and respond quickly to time-sensitive engagements.
* HubSpot and WordPress experience with a good understanding of SEO/link building/Paid advertising
* Organic and paid social media strategy experience and proven track-record of managing multiple corporate platforms
* PR experience
* Background in the technology industry or an understanding of the IT field is favorable but not essential.
Established in 1990, Evros Technology Group offers unrivalled delivery in the design, supply, implementation and support of organisations' IT infrastructure with over 400 employees operating out of offices in Dublin, Cork and Waterford. We hold Microsoft Gold accreditation in 7 disciplines. In addition, we hold the highest level of accreditations across Dell, HP, VMware, Apple, EMC, Cisco and Palo Alto. Awarded 'Managed Service Company of the Year 2018′ and 'Cloud Partner of the Year 2018′, Evros provides a full end-to-end, flexible and innovative approach to servicing clients IT requirements under one provider.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information, please apply here or contact Kate Maher (+353 860266224 or )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.