IT Security Operations
My client based in Cork requires has a great opportunity for a security operations specialist to join their security team on a contract basis.
* Firewall Management - Supporting and maintaining firewall estate and ensure compliance with related policies
* Antivirus admin and data loss prevention - Compliance checking and ensure that devices that are non-compliant devices are tracked to closure.
* SIEM: Engage and support the remote Security Operations Centre team. Alert and handle escalations and manage incidents.
* Risk management - Support the risk management from a cyber security perspective
* Patch Management - Review patch status with MSP's and internally. Drive compliance and closureof vulnerabilities that exist
* Internet and email - Ensure that email channels are protected from attacks
* DDoS - Support deployment of DDoS and support solution testing
* Excellent understanding of security infrastructure and cyber security landscape
* Strong firewall/Intrusion detection and preventions
* Strong understanding of security policies and principles as well as governance processes and standards
* Host/Network Intrusion Prevention
* Anti Virus
* SIEM DDoS
This is a great opportunity to join a large organisation in Cork. Please apply with an up to date CV.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.