Senior Network Engineer required for a multinational healthcare business based in West Dublin. The Senior Network Engineer will be an SME with broad technology infrastructure background, primarily in networking technologies but also knowledgeable in other infrastructure technologies such as server, hosting and cloud
- Work with Divisional IT departments, Group Security Officer and other SME’s to help define and implement a best practice security posture across multiple technical platforms and help build standards across the entire Group
- Work with other SME, Divisional IT, Vendors and other stakeholders to develop and create the High and Low-Level network designs for new systems or solutions
- Provide consultation and guidance during early systems design and conception
- Manage, maintain and set strategic direction on all aspects of network deliverables, including security.
- This is a global role with occasional travel to the UK, USA as required.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years' IT or network security experience.
- Must have strong experience in Palo Alto Firewalls, Cisco Networking and Identity and Access Management
- Stakeholder Management and communication skills to build impact and influence.
- Certification such as: CCNP/CCDP, PCNSA, CISSP/SSCP or equivalent
- Starting salary of 70K
- 15% Bonus
- 25 days Annual Leave
- Pension contribution of up to 10%